2 Mar 2013

My First Post, Ever!

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I have never done this before so please be patient.

I am a qualified nail tech and love trying new products and I just love being creative. I search a lot online for info and swatches before I buy products and after finding myself at a loss with what to do when my two little uns are in bed I thought I'd jump on the blogging wagon and show you guys some of my nail art, swatches and reviews on products in the nail biz.

I am as I said qualified as a nail tech and was until about 7 months ago taking a few clients in my home of an evening, but after having a second child my little business empire has been put on hold, so I suppose this is just another creative outlet so I don't go mad! :)

I hope you all enjoy my work and my ramblings and if you have any questions or requests just drop me a line.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment