22 May 2013

My Haul 22/05/2013

Today I received these absolute beauties in the post.
 +Superdrug  were having a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics so i couldn't resist!
What i have here is 
TOP PHOTO 
Barry M's in  Lemon Ice Cream, Mint Green,Berry Ice Cream,Blueberry Ice Cream and Vivid Purple
LEFT PHOTO 
L'oreal Confetti, Maybelline ColorShow Polka Dots in Speckled Pink,Shooting Stars and Rain forest Canopy. 
RIGHT PHOTO
Gosh Holographic Hero, Hello Kitty Got That Thang, Accessorize Electric Purple

I just had to get the Hello Kitty Polish, just for the bottle! I had to have it on my shelf :) 

I used to own Gosh's Holographic Hero years ago when i worked in Superdrug. It was the most i had ever spent on a polish and even with my discount i still had to think for a few weeks before i actually bought it. Unfortunately it went gloopy not so long later so when i saw it online i had to buy it, just for old times sake :)
 Purchase online HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment