1 Jul 2013

Hello Kitty Stamping and Polish Review


Today I am sporting a lot of Hello Kitty! 
The polish I purchased from +Superdrug purely for the face that it has a super cool bottle that looks great on my shelf! 
Previous post about my haul and to see the bottle check out HERE
I was incredibly surprised by the polish as being Hello Kitty I assumed it would be a child's type polish quality but i was wrong! 
It was opaque in pretty much one coat, and the actual formula is beautiful BUT the brush is very thin. I also had a problem getting enough polish on the brush. This is because the neck of the bottle is really long. But after all this I am still very happy with the formula and the bottle is cute!


The stamping plate is from the Born Pretty store and I actually received this for free via a code I received in a package with an eBay order!
Usually it sells at $2.99 with free shipping. 
Sorry about the picture, I forget to take one BEFORE I used it :S 
The ones I used picked up great with no problems. 
The main design in the centre of the plate is huge though and I don't know what nail that would fit on, maybe my big toe LOL!


Polish used is Got Dat Thang by Hello Kitty, you can buy it for £2.49 HERE
Stamping plate available from Born Pretty Store for $2.99 HERE

 



No comments:

Post a Comment