21 Oct 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Week Day 1!

As you may know, October is breast cancer awareness month. As a way of raising awareness me and a few other British Nail Bloggers are taking part in 5 days of pink manis!!

Here's my day one mani
Pink marbled Nails with borders.
I have no idea what else to call this mani really LOL!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this and I think I may wear my nails like this forever!





I used BarryM's Shocking Pink and OPI's Pink Friday and Alpine Snow.

I first used two coats of Alpine Snow.
I then placed splodges of Shocking Pink and Pink Friday on a piece of plastic bag.
I used my nail stamper to mix it up and then pick it up, then i stamped it over the white.
To finish off i used a very small brush to paint a white border.
Topcoat and TaDa!

I am so happy how these turned out and equally happy about my pics!! Turns out that I simply get the best pics in the day! DUH! Its getting hard now as the light is pretty crap now as the old winter comes in :(

So what do you think of day one?
Please go and check out the other nail bloggers doing this mini challenge!
Breast Cancer Awareness Nail-Supporters
Pish Posh and Polish
Pish Posh and Polish
Nail Parade!
Nail Parade
No More Nail Polish Mum!
No More Nail Polish Mum!
Monkey Nails
Monkey Nails
Emma's Little Corner
Emma's Little Corner
The Pink PrincessZ
The Pink PrincessZ
Life in Lacquer
Life in Lacquer
Neon Sparkly Nails
Neon Sparkly Nails




2 comments:

  1. This is really cool. It looks so simple and yet so effective! It took me ages to work out that "saran wrap" is what we Brits call cling film. ;) I thought it sounded really posh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun!! Lol! I didn't actually used the Saran/Cling method to do these. They look pretty much the same but i do it using a nail stamper. i find it easier to do!

      Delete