28 Oct 2013

Red Heart Nail Art

A couple weeks ago I was rooting through my stash looking for a red, a proper red. A pillar box red, if you will. 

And to my shock and horror I didn't have one!! So the next day we were out shopping and my husband went off on his own to the bank, only when i saw him later he suprised me with THE perfect red! What a babe!

So today I have some lovely valentines day type nails (in oct) lol. 




This is Max Factor Glossfinity Red Passion 110

The polish is pretty much opaque with two coats but you can still see my smile line on some nails. This is a tad less noticeable in real life.
Applies well although I did fine it a tad thin but the coverage isn't affected and I actually prefer a polish to be thinner as long as it builds up well. 
I used a stamping plate by Cheeky to do this mani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment