31 Oct 2013

Zoya PixieDust

After the Halloween mess up Ive gone for something decidedly better! 

After trying Zoya for the first time a while back, I just had to give PixieDust a try!

And wowzers! I think it is now my all time fave! 
Its so glittery and applies sooo well. The only thing about it that I am not a fan of is drying time.
 I usually use a fast drying topcoat but if you do that you would loose the textured effect.

This is Liberty, 2 coats. The accompanying polish is Robyn also by Zoya. 




I also love the Zoya bottle shape.
 I don't know why really but it is my fave shape of all my bottles.


The texture of this polish is not the most bumpy I have tried so if you are new to textured polish this would be a fantastic one to start with.

This sparkles like a dream. I cant stop looking at it!! 

I want this is every shade around, but I have decided to go on a no buy for a bit. Christmas is coming and all!

What do you think about textured polish? Have you tried PixieDust?


2 comments:

  1. Love Zoya's pixi dusts, they are amazing and the shades for this winter are strong and with a lovely thick pixi sparkle :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really amazing, i cant believe i resisted zoyas for soo long!

      Delete