7 Nov 2013

Firework Nail Art

Ive not been around much lately.
I hope your all not missing me too much!! 


My nails have taken a battering... I have on broken my middle finger and the poor finger has developed some very sore skin :( 

But I have soldiered on and finally done some firework nail art!






These are stamped using the Festive Plate 5 by MoYou London. 
The base is Williamsburg by Color Club.
A lovely deep glitter blue and perfect coverage in two coats. 

I also used a pastel yellow, blue and white special stamping polish by Konad. 


How was your Bonfire Night? 
Did you get to see any fireworks?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I love the little gem effect :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look beautiful! I love the deep blue base color, and your stamping is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I enjoy stamping, especially at the mo ive had no time to free hand x

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award on my blog http://mirandascottnailsdesigns.blogspot.ca. I really admire your blog and nail art!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete