27 Feb 2014

Polish Me Silly Grape Intentions Thermal Polish

Hello my dears!
I have had a nice relaxing week spending some time with my family as my husband is not at work!

I have a bloody fantastic polish for you today! ITS A THERMAL!!!

I have previously tried thermals before but the colour change was underwhelming to say the least. This polish you can for sure see the change!
My family loved this polish, they thought it was like witchcraft or something. None of them have ever even heard of thermals before. 
Noobs.

This is Grape Intentions by Polish Me Silly. 

COLD


BOTTLE CLOSE UP

TRANSITION 

TRANSITION 


WARM



Its purple when cold and pink when warm. Because I have longish nails I often see a gradient which looks so good. Its also packed with glitter but I found the larger hexes a bit of a pain so had to manually move some of them. 

I used three thin coats to get the finish in the pictures, it is a jelly polish. What would happen if you layered it over a different base colour?!!??


I really love this. I'm hooked on thermals and I do have another to show you soon!

What do you think? 


4 comments:

  1. I love the gradient blend!

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am lucky to have long nails so the thermal change is noticeable x

      Delete
  2. Wow that colour shift is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so amazing! Such a major change x

      Delete