2 Mar 2014

Polar Vortex by MDJ Creations

Today we have a brand spanking, hot of the press new polish by MDJ Creations. 

Polar Vortex is the second polish in the North Pole collection. 
The other is Arctic Night (review and swatches HERE)




This is a beautiful mix of glitters and shards of glitter, that look just like shards of broken mirror! They really do catch the light.

This is far more sheer than Arctic Night. I used three coats below. 


So I decided to use it over Essie's Avenue Maintain. This is two coats of Polar Vortex with two topcoats to smooth it all out. 


I then decided to do a bit of art. I used four different polishes to create a sort of polar vortex lol.
Okay so it doesn't look much like a swirl but I still quite like it. 
Its the trying that counts right?!
This is a great polish and as it is quite sheer it can be layer over a wide range of other polishes. 

This and all the other MDJ Creations polishes are available HERE 







No comments:

Post a Comment