11 Apr 2014

My Harlow Haul 11/04/2014

Oh no..... 

I went on to Harlow & Co and something very strange happened...... 

12 new nail polishes just jumped into my cart and then in my confusion I must have payed for them! 
That's my story and I am sticking to it!!



 Belle Of The Mall, Lottie Dottie,Falling For Hue, You Drive Me Katie 


Make My Gray, Spring Training, Laugh Myself Lily, Chick Me Out, Full Bloom Ahead


I had to get the new KBShimmer Spring Collection on the restock as I missed them all the first time around. I also picked out a few others. Spring Training is even scented!




She Had A Lipstick Taser 

I had to have the Glam Polish as I haven't tried them before and they are discounted as the new bottle shape has been released (I have the old shape) 



Serendipity

I had to have the Cadillacquer because I bloody love Cadillacquers. I wanted another shade too called Easy As Pie but it was sold out :( 



Snow In Love 

I had to get the Serum no 5 as its a crelly and glows in the dark. I already have Atomic Peach and that glows so strongly I knew I had to give this one a try! 



I love it when I get nail mail. My eldest, who is three, was screaming NAIL MAIL and getting so excited! 

What do you think of my haul? Do you already own any of these? 

Which one should I use first? 




2 comments:

  1. Nail mail is the best thing ever, it is always so exciting opening a parcel thats full of nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously the best mail ever! Unless I also get some yarn too then its like Christmas!! My son gets so excited! Everytime the post comes he shouts NAIL MAIL NAIL MAIL haha

      Delete