28 Jul 2014

Life in Lacquer Nail Art Challenge:MONOCHROME

We have nearly reached the end of this month long challenge and I would love to hear your thoughts about how its gone, your favourite design and any improvements in running the challenge, just incase I decide to do one again one day!

This prompt is another fave of mine. Monochrome is very trendy and I love the contrast in the black and white







This was not my original design as I messed up the one i did previously. I am far happier with this design though as it really is something different for me.


As you may also be able to see is that I have gone back to the more pointy nail shape. I really do prefer this shape. What is your fave nail shape?


I used Art Club Stripers by Color Club . They are okay but they get thick everytime I use them.


I hope you like them! Please take a look at the other nail arts from this challenge by many other talented nail artists!

1 comment: