30 Sept 2014

Cadillacquer Seek the Fire with Stamping

A quick and simple mani today using one of my favourite brands, Cadillacquer.

Cadillacquer polishes are so unique and I love pretty much all of them. They have colour combinations you wouldn't necessarily put together but always look good. My fave indie polish of all time, Masterpiece, is made by Cadillacquer.


Stamping Nail Art using Cadillacquer Seek the Fire




Seek the Fire Stamping Nail Art cadillacquer indie

These pictures suck! I try to only take pictures in the daylight now but did these super late.

Seek the Fire covers beautifully in three thin coats and the glitter creates an almost 3D effect as it suspends in the base. Just like Masterpiece.

I used plate QA61 which I purchased cheaply from Aliexpress. It picked up perfectly. 

What do you think of this simple stamping mani?  Do you own any Cadillacquer polishes? 

If you haven't already please pop over and check out Cadillacquer's FACEBOOK and SHOP! 






No comments:

Post a Comment