21 Apr 2013

Nautical Nails again :)

 
 I apologise for the messiness of this application, i had a few problems with this design and i was getting abit annoyed ;P
 
OK so here we have another nautical design using Barry M polishes.

I used Cheeky Plate CH36 from the summer 2012 collection.
Stamped using Barry M Gelly Pomegranate and Blackberry.
Base is Barry M White
Holographic striping tape and diamante to finish.

I do love this design as i really like this stamp, but i maybe should have kept all the nails the same design as i think it looks abit "busy"


 
I used Lumos top coat to help the tape stay down and i left the polish a good hour before applying and is STILL smudged the stamping.
does anyone have any tips on how i can prevent this?
I'm thinking of changing to Seche Vite as i find the Lumos only completely dries on professional polishes and not on budget or high street ranges. I find it works really well on China Glaze for instance but not very well on say Barry M or Kleancolor.
 
 

1 comment: