28 May 2013

Accessorize Electric Purple


 This is Accessorize in Electric Purple. It dries a silky matte rather than a shiny finish, which i actually love! 
The colour is a beautiful, forget me not purple. 
It was really hard to photograph the actual shade of this polish. 
I would say that to my eye, in real life, it is a far more purplish hue. 

Although one of my neighbors said they saw it as a more blue shade.
 Well whatever the shade, it is one of my fave polishes at the mo. Really summery and looks great with embellishments. 

The one thing i will say that is has the same tendency as a metallic polish, it brings out your nail imperfections. So make sure you use a good ridge filling base coat. 

This is 2x coats with no top coat
This polish along with other Accessorize polishes are available from +Superdrug 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment