14 May 2013

Panda Skulls!


 These are the decals that were sent to me by Nail Delights. 
I chose to do a gradient using Sinful Colors Pistache and OPI's Don't Mess With OPI.
I Also used Kleancolors Peaceful Heart as the glitter. 
It was hard to get enough glitter for the effect that I wanted so this is about 3 coats. The problem i fine with Kleancolor glitters is that they don't self level so they leave an uneven finish. They remain silky and shiny to the touch but you can feel that they are not even. 

I love this panda design and i havent seen a decal like this before now. I chose to do green as it reminded me of bamboo. I also like the way the fade is subtle.
You can get the Decals HERE




*some of these products were sent to me for an HONEST review. The views on this product are COMPLETELY my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment