14 May 2013

Summer Citrus


This is my first time using Fimo Canes. I got these sent to me from Nail Delights. They came s a cane not pre-sliced so I had to cut them. I used a Stanley knife, and man was that hard! I think with practice they will become thinner and even shaped.

The design was really let down by the nail polish I used. I had to redo a few nails and it didn't really come out as I had hoped.

I used Manhattan shade 3 for the peach colour and InVogue Hi Res Glitter in Feeling Fruity for the glitter.

The Manhattan polish is a nightmare to apply! I used FOUR coats and it was still streaky!

I also used gold studs from the Born Pretty Store.

I loved working with the Fimo Cane and I have another one from Nail Delights that I am itching to try.
You can buy the Fimo Canes from Nail Delights  HERE
Nail delights also have a awesome range of nail art supplies and my current favourite thing....water decals!
You can buy the InVogue Hi Res Glitter from Oh Beauty HERE



I really feel like I could have done this design better but as I am sure you know we all have days where nothing seems to go right!
:( :( :(
*some of these products were sent to me for an HONEST review. The views on this product are COMPLETELY my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment