12 Jul 2013

Essie Haul from Direct Cosmetics

 
I have been a bit silent on the blogging recently, sorry :(
 
I bought these at +Direct Cosmetics Ltd about a week ago and I've only just had time to have a play with them :(
 
These were a bargain at £2.99 each!
As you all probably know by now is Essie is my favourite brand, with their wide brushes and wide range of colours.
 
The colours I purchased are
(top L-R) Lights, Sweet Talker, Butler Please, Where's My Chauffeur,
 (bottom L-R) She's Pampered, A Crewed Interest and To Buy or Not To Buy
 
 this was the first time I have used Direct Cosmetics and on the whole they are a good company. What I didn't like was that I had to pay a surcharge to use Paypal. It is understandable though as they would have to pay fees to Paypal themselves.
 
Buy from Direct Cosmetics HERE

2 comments:

  1. OMG first four of the colors look so nice but Direct Cosmetics doesnt have some them anymore, gutted!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooo lush! I have used them a fair bit already lol. I also get my Essie from fragrancedirect.co.uk but they have a very limited range of about 7.
      But their stock always changes. As does direct cosmetics so,worth checking back ebay now and then :) x

      Delete