11 Jul 2013

Nail Luxxe Guest Post Week 2



 

 Hi everyone, Nail Luxxe here!
Jade's let me pop over again to show you another look :)
White and gold is one of my all time favorite colour pairings. So I decided to translate that onto my nails in today's manicure, which uses all Barry Ms.
Starting with one coat of White I painted the whole nail and waited for it to dry.  Then I went in with a beauty sponge and dabbed Barry M's Gold Foil from the top of the nail to the centre, easing the pressure as I went.  (If it wasn't for Jade I wouldn't even know that this is referred to as a 'mottling technique'!) To complete it, I added a coat of topcoat.
For some reason it makes me think of desert sand, maybe because of the textured effect. Or it could have something to do with the beautifully hot weather we've been having lately!
I hope you have a great rest of the week.

Nail Luxxe xoxo
You can check out Nail Luxxe HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment