25 Aug 2013

Neon Graffiti Nails


Capturing neon's have got to be one of the hardest things in the world, okay its not brain surgery, but its up there. This is no where near how bright it is in real life. I mean I could halt a plane with these nails :P

Here is my take on a graffiti style stamping. 
Its nowhere near as crisp or lovely as I would want and the clean up was a pain in the proverbial's BUT its so bright I just love it!

I first used a white base, if you do not use a white base the neon's will be streaky.

Products Used 
Orly Glowstick 
China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada
BarryM White 
Konad Black. 
Cheeky Musical Nails Jumbo Plate
Seche Vite Top coat 

To do the gradient I first did a base of BarryM white, then applied two coats of GlowStick. 
I used a makeup sponge to then blend in the green. 

So what do you think of neon nail polish? Love it or hate it?

2 comments:

  1. Love the neon! And your gradient is so good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :) i find them such a pain lol

      Delete