13 Oct 2013

Tongue in Chic Stamping

Hello my lovelies! 

Today we have some more stamping! 
As you may well already know I am a big fan of nail stamping. With just a bit of practice you can achieve very good results.
I had the mother in law around today so I showed her how stamping works using China Glaze Tongue in Chic and Konad Special polish in White.
 The paisley design is from the Happy Nails Jumbo Plate by Cheeky




Tongue in Chic is a gorgeous deep shimmery green which is a one coater! It screams winter to me and I think this is going to be a regular this year. 

I am having a right mare with my photos recently.I think the key is to just keep trying LOL and one day after a lot of practice and messing around they will be amazeballs! I even have an AS level in Photography, not much good that does!

What do you think about stamping? Are you a fan?



2 comments:

  1. I love the doodly look of the stamping! Tongue in Chic looks like such a gorgeous polish, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! I love this shade. i really must wear it more!

      Delete