22 Dec 2013

Snowflakes and Glitter Nail Art

More Christmas nail art! Well 'tis the season and all.... 

Today I have used Nein Nein Nein, Okay Fine by OPI. Your typical grey, its a lovely shade and covers well. My clean up is a bit sucky today. I have noticed that recently my painting skills are abit crap. I think its because I haven't been keeping up with nails as much as I would like too. 

I am hoping in the new year to start with some very well intentioned resolutions in regards to blogging and getting back on this bi-atch :P 



I used OPI Alpine Snow for the snowflakes. 
The glitter is Pastel Fusion by Sick Lacquers, I think this glitter works really well as its subtle and looks quite wintery. I used a make up sponge to blend it down from the tip.

I really love this mani, and I like that I am back to hand painting. If only a couple rudimentary snowflakes LOL

3 comments: