13 Jan 2014

Matte Leopard Print Nails


Hello my lovelies! 


A few days ago I saw THIS post by Louise over on her blog Tips and Topcoat.
It really rekindled my love for leopard print. 

In December I made a few sets of false nails (posts can be seen HERE and HERE).
 I made these leopard print ones back then to sell but never got round to putting them on eBay. 

So today I recreated my false ones on me :D 



I used BarryM Gelly in Lychee and a black Sinful Colors polish. Best Black EVER! 


I really like making them matte as i think it makes them look all elegant haha! 

I hope you have all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous manicure, I just LOVE lychee, it looks great with the leopard print! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love. I find its just the right nude to wear with black x

      Delete