2 Feb 2014

Sorbet Seams For Lovers in a Rush


Today we have another swatch from the very fashionable Sorbet Seams. 
Sorbet Seams is an indie brand based in Belgium and run by Sally Meyvis. 


As you may remember I swatched Coffee and Flowers a couple days ago, you can see it HERE 

This is For Lovers in a Rush.
It has a mixture of glitter in ice blue, silver and gold holo.

I chose to layer this topper over Lychee by BarryM. 
I thought this looked elegant but with a flash of fun and glam.
I like how it catches the light. 







I chose to do a glitter fade today, with a feature ring finger, mixing it up! 
The ring finger has two coats so you can see the sort of coverage. 
It has a fantastic coverage and it really isn't thick to apply. 
I used 1 coat of Seche Vite and that left the nails smooth. 


I love this topper and have really really love the bottles they come in! 
SOOOO trendy! 

To buy this and other Sorbet Seams polishes please head on over to their ETSY store.

**this polish was sent to me for my HONEST review, please see my disclaimer page for more info**

No comments:

Post a Comment