3 Feb 2014

Peacock Pretties

Hello my dears! 

Today has been a bit of a crap day, I have a cough that just wont go away :( 
How are you? Did you have a good weekend? 
I literally just crocheted all weekend! Oh and I picked up a couple lovely OPIs in TK Maxx. 

Anyway.........

Recently Ali from Sparkly Nails emailed me and asked if i would like to take some pictures of different manis using her products for her website. 
Of course I agreed! 

Here is just one of many designs I have been working on. 


When I saw these Feather Decals the first thing I thought of was a peacock. 

I used a thin brush to layer 4 colours over each other on the feature nails. 

To be honest it may have looked better with more purples and darker blues but I don't use greens very often. 

The water decals are so easy to use and i think they look soo good! Have you ever tried water decals before?

What do you think of this mani? 
To see Sparkly Nails full range of nail art products please click HERE 

*this product was sent to me for my HONEST review, please see my disclaimer page for more info**

No comments:

Post a Comment