20 Mar 2014

Card Water Decals

Hello everyone!! 

Tonight we have some water decals from Sparkly Nails. They are card themed, would be great for a poker night! 

I was a bit annoyed I didnt think of something more fun than a white background but I just dont think I am properly on it again yet... I gotta get my nail groove back! 




I used OPI Alpine Snow for the base. The only actual white base I can get on with. The others I have tried I find streaky.


Water decals are so easy to apply, just cut out the one you want and submerge in water for a few seconds. In my opinion warmer water workers quicker. 
Then apply to transfer to the nail and topcoat. TADA!!! 


They are great if you are not confident with nail art and they are very quick to use! 

Plus they are great for toes! I cant reach down that far to do art on my own toes lol!!


These decals are available in the UK HERE



These decals were sent to me for my honest review.... please see my disclosure for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment