13 May 2014

Cadillacquer Haul


NAIL MAIL!! 
This week I finally got some more Cadillacquer polishes!
Cadillacquer was having a 20% off sale for easter so I couldn't resist picking up these beauts!
I did have a very hard time choosing mind you and I was so bloody gutted I missed the Mothers Day trio!  





First up is Easy As Pie, a beautiful purple featuring circle, square, hex and micro glitters. 
I think this is my fave of all the ones I purchased. I have used it for a nail art already!

Sorry for the shit pic!! 

Dollhouse is a nudish browny pinky shade haha! It is also jam packed with glitter but this time silver and pink circles and a silver micro glitter.



I bought So It Begins because I don't have a square glitter polish yet (I don't think lol) This is another purpleish but this lies on the grey side. 

Remember Me is a close second fave. Its a very light blue with hot pink circles and silver micro glitter. I cant wait to use this! 

Its Going To Happen Again is another grey dusky leaning shade. This time though its blue in tone. Another one featuring squares. 


I cant wait to try these polishes out. Cadillacquer are my brand for 2014 for sure. I love the way the polishes build depth and who can forget Masterpiece?!! My favourite polish of all time. 


Do you own any Cadilliacquers?
You can buy them from her store

No comments:

Post a Comment