14 Aug 2014

O.P.I Gradient and Stamping Nail Art

I recently bought some new O.P.I and thought I would do a little nail at with them!

I haven't bought any newer O.P.I's in a while but when I saw these lovely shades I just had to! I am in love in corals and pinky shades at the mo, which is strange as I used to hate orange or pink shades with a passion. I think I may have turned into a girl.


For this subtle gradient I used Sorry I am Fizzy Today and Live Love Carnival. Sorry I Am Fizzy Today doesn't have a great formula unfortunately. Its streaky and hard to apply and took three coats and I still wasn't happy, but I am willing to forgive as I LOVE this shade. It is unlike any other pinks I have.





They may look quite similar shades in my photos but as you can see in the bottle shot they really are different.
I then added some stamping using a MoYou stamping plate. Its an abstract design that reminds me of something you would see on an fabric from the 1980/1990's.

What do you think of this nail art? Have you tried any of these O.P.I shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment