10 Nov 2014

Nail Polish Direct Haul, China Glaze at 20% Off... WINNING!

Ive been shopping, finally! Well online shopping but it still counts.
Nail Polish is a UK online nail polish retailer that stock all the good brands, they now even sell some gels.
There is a code for 20% off all China Glaze polishes so of course I had to make the most of it. These actually came in two deliveries as I bought some then decided I needed more.

Nail Polish Direct China Glaze Haul discount neon


Join me after the jump for all the names and details of the code!




I seem to have picked mostly summer colours. Looks like summer isn't over for me just yet!

Dandy Lyin' Around, Happy Go Lucky, Hanging In The Balance bottle shot swatch
Dandy Lyin' Around, Happy Go Lucky, Hanging In The Balance
 Dandy Lyin Around has a strange mark on the bottle.Weird.
 In real life Hanging In The Balance is a lot more of a nice bright blue. Its not dark like this at all!


Flip Flop Fantasy, Tart-y For The Party, Man Hunt bottle swatch
Flip Flop Fantasy, Tart-y For The Party, Man Hunt
 Of course I had to get Flip Flop Fantasy and of course my camera couldn't handle it. Neon's are a no go for my camera! Man hunt I have wanted for a while as well, just to realise its a lot like OPI Keeping Suzi At Bay.
Heli-Yum, Surreal Appeal, Wait N' Sea, Shore Enuff bottle swatch
Heli-Yum, Surreal Appeal, Wait N' Sea, Shore Enuff

Look at Heli-Yum, such a brilliant pink! I have already used Surreal Appeal and Heli-Yum for a nail art and video so look out for that post soon! I have Shore Enuff on my toes right now and I love this creamy lime shade!


If you want to purchase some China Glaze, or any other polish for that matter lol, check out nailpolishdirect.co.uk. The code for 20% off is CHINA20. I am not sure when this runs out so be quick and remember 1st class UK postage is included in the price :)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic haul! I picked up Choo-Choo Choose You today from CG, which has a smoky, mysterious colour with a slight gold-green duochrome that I couldn't walk away from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that and ummed over it but left it in the end. I think I was for sure in an summer mood when I ordered these!

      Delete