13 Nov 2014

MoYou London Nail Stamping Plate Review and Tutorial

PRODUCT SAMPLE


Hello my loves, I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things are really hectic here in the run up to Christmas.

I have another review of a MoYou London plate for you today. I did another review and video tutorial a few weeks ago which you can view here.

I used two polishes from my recent China Glaze haul to do this although you can barely see the colour difference but I can assure you in real life it was very noticeable.

MoYou London stamping nail art review and tutorial china glaze ombre gradient

To see how I did this look and to hear my full opinions on this plate please join me after the jump.


MoYou London stamping nail art review and tutorial china glaze ombre gradient

I love Surreal Appeal, perfect pinky coral for me. I love bright summer colours right now! And this would be a perfect colour for a pedicure. I think it might be my next choice! 




As always I found MoYou London plates great quality. I have never had a problem with them apart from their size. I don't mind if they are too big if the pattern is continuous but I find their XL images far too big for me if they are actually depicting an image. Which is a shame as I love so may of their images :(

The image picked up first time using Konad White special polish and my Magno XL stamper. I like how this particular image looks "doodle" like and as you all know I love lines and geometric designs! 

Another nifty little thing is that these plates come with their own sleeve for storage. They look super cute but can be a tad annoying when you are trying to just quickly pick an image. 

I love MoYou London and before these were sent to me before review I had already purchased about 25 of these. 

You can see the full range of MoYou London plates, polishes and stampers HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment