8 May 2013

Devilish Flowers

 
 
This is Revlon's Devilish with water decals from Viva La Nails.
 
This polish was a nightmare! Three Thickish coats and still streaky!
I also find the Revlon brush so annoying to use as its so thin.
I just wish it went on better as I actually love this colour and the simple design.
The flower is really pretty.
 
I am a big fan of water decals as they are so easy to use and give a lovely finish.
They can really jazz up a mani.  Great for a beginner to nail art.
These decals come in a sheet with 20 individual flowers. Enough for quite a few mani's if you only use them on a few fingers. Each sheet is £1.95
You can get the decals HERE
 

*These decals were sent to me for an HONEST review by Viva La Nails. The views on this product are COMPLETELY my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment