27 Jul 2013

Cute Lines and Bows Nail Art






First off let me apologize for my very poorly looking fingers. I have rather neglected my hands this week as my hubby has been off work and we have spent the time going out to various places with the kids.... 
Mainly involving dinosaurs LOL

I am really happy today as my new bulb for my lamp came and as it a daylight bulb it works so much better in regards to picture taking. 
As many of you may know I only have time to blog in the late evenings when the babbys are in bed so a good lamp is essential to me. 

Anywho, enough babbling lets get to the nails! 

Today I have a very cute nail art! 
I created this look using 3 Essie polishes..
Avenue Maintain (blue) Go Ginza (light pink) and Bond with Whomever (darker pink)

I used the ole Striping tape to create this look. 
Painting the colours between lines of striping tape using a thin brush, on top of Go Ginza as a base colour. 
Then removing the striping tape whilst the polish is still wet. 

The lines haven't come out as crisp as usual but I still think it looks super pretty. 


The bows are a pearlescent yellow and were sent to me by Sparkly Nails. 
I really like these bows as they are a lot more practical than the massive bows i usually use, plus they are just so cute!

You can purchase these bows and other nail art things HERE


*some of these products were sent to me for an HONEST review. The views on this product are COMPLETELY my own.*

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree - this is so pretty!! The bows are the perfect finishing touch for the candy coloured stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like that they are not huge, although i like the huge ones too lol, its a lot more practical. Plus you get a good amount of bows for your money.

      Delete