2 Sept 2013

Marilyn Retro Inspired Nail Art





Today I have some retro inspired nails for you all. 
I received some new plates from MoYou at the weekend and have been having a play :) These designs are from plate Pro Plate 10. 
MoYou London have some of the best stamping plates I have ever seen and are releasing new ranges every Friday. Check them out HERE
The Marilyn didn't come out as well as I had hoped but in real life it looks super cool, just looks a bit funny up close LOL 

I was sent these beautiful bubble lips from Sparkly nails. They are flat back and easy to apply. I think they really set off the design! You can purchase them and other nail art bits HERE

Products Used 
Essie Shes Pampered 
Konad White 
MoYou London Pro Plate 10 
Seche Vite 
Bubble Charm from Sparkly Nails 

What do you all think? I love the mini Ben Day inspired dots, just think of all the different ways you could use them, with laying etc...


*some of these products were sent to me for an HONEST review. The views on this product are COMPLETELY my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment