18 Feb 2014

MDJ Creations Raspberry-Licious Glow in the Dark!!

Ohhh My......

I am a lucky lady for sure! MDJ Creations sent me a few polishes to swatch and here's the first.
MDJ Creations make handmade 3 free nail polish, essential oil balms and jewelry. 

Raspberry-Licious is part of the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity collection and is a glow in the dark polish. 
This is my first glow in the dark polish and taking the pictures were a learning curve indeed!! 








This is a juicy pink jelly packed with loads of different shapes and sizes of glitter. 
It applied well and these pics here are three thin coats and one coat of top coat which makes it smooth. 

I stamped using Konad black and CH-16 from Cheeky. 

Okay so here is the fun part.... the glow in the dark!! 

This polish glows GREEN but for some reason they show up blue on my camera. But I assure they glow GREEN :)
I charged it under my UV lamp to take these pics but Melissa from MDJ says it will glow after a few minutes under direct light, such as a desk lamp.




I was so impressed with the glow on these. So much fun!

Have you ever used a glow in the dark polish?

MDJ Creations sells through Etsy and you can also contact them on Facebook. 



I will have some more swatches coming soon so please keep ya eyes peeled (that saying is gross!)


*this product was sent to me for my HONEST review, please see my disclaimer page for more info**

2 comments:

  1. ah I love it!!! incredible pictures my lady :D thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no thank you for sending them to me! they are great!

      Delete