22 Mar 2014

MDJ Creations If You Like Glitter...

Today we have a beautiful glitter topper by MDJ Creations.

I dont use much pink but this just screamed to be put over something nice and bright!





The topper features gold, silver and holographic glitter pieces. 



This screams summer to me so I just had to add a bit of stamping. This flowers just look so cute dont ya think? 

It really catches the light and is very flashy! I love a bit of glitz. 
I am not girly at all but I really like this! 

I used two coats in the pic over Zoya Areej. Another good thing about this is that you only need one coat of topcoat to smooth it out. 

You can buy MDJ creations handmade polishes from her ETSY store and please go over and show some love on her FACEBOOK page. 



This was sent to me for my honest review, please see disclaimer for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment