23 May 2014

GUEST POST Butterflies by Nailallure

As the lovely Jade is on holiday I am honoured to do a guest post for her. Have a good holiday, Jade!

Since we've enjoyed some sunny days recently, I thought it would be nice to do a fun, bright and girly manicure. Pink butterflies seemed a good choice for a cheerful manicure like that!
Pink Butterflies Stamped Nail Art Manicure
For this manicure, I painted the pointer and little finger with Models Own Hypergel Cerise Shine. The middle finger and thumb are painted with Models Own Hypergel White Light. The ring finger has on Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Razzle-Berry, a blue textured polish.
Butterflies Stamping Nail Art
I stamped the image with the butterflies from the Cheeky Jumbo Plate 2 - Tropical Holiday with Mundo de Uñas 2 - Black stamping polish. I used the lead light technique to colour the butterflies pink. This is basically using a dotting tool to colour in the stamped image with a translucent polish. I used a jelly polish Nails Inc Henley Regatta for this.
Pink Butterflies Stamped Nail Art Manicure
I added blue rhinestones to two nails and finished with topcoat. Hope you enjoyed the manicure as much as I did!



Oh my! these are so sumemry! Thanks Nootan and please pop over to see her blog and Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment