28 Nov 2014

OPI Quickie Stamping Nail Art

Just a quick one for you all today, its my birthday in a couple of days and my family are keeping me busy with lots of good times so I have barely had time to sit still!

Today I am wearing OPI My Address is Hollywood with stamping from plate MZR11. I used Konad white special polish for the stamping.

OPI My Address is Hollywood with MZR11 Script Stamping love

OPI My Address is Hollywood with MZR11 Script Stamping

I used three coats of My Address is Hollywood and one coat of top coat. Formula is a bit thin but built well with the third coat. It has this beautiful shimmer to it which gives it a nice classy finish. Whenever I see this polish in the bottle I always bypass it to choose something else as this reminds me of quite an old fashioned colour but to be honest I love the way it looks on me. I think it complements my skin tone so well and makes me feel so grown up and classy! 
I thought the scripture went well with my perception of this polish.

Hope you like this quick mani. Speak to you all soon and enjoy your weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy super late belated Birthday Jade. I love that OPI color.

    ReplyDelete