6 Aug 2013

Love Nailz Indie Polish. Moody Trio Swatches and Reviews

I have some lovely indies to show you from one of my fave indie makers Love Nailz. 

I have reviewed some of Love Nailz polishes before, you can see these posts HERE and HERE

We have three beauties today known as the Moody Trio. This collection consists of Feelin' Blue, Shades of... and Down to Earth. 

One thing I noticed when applying was the smell. Its a kind of fruity smell. nothing like normal nail polish. I later mentioned this to Louise at Love Nailz and she said she had added a citrus scent to the batch but never smelt the difference but i certainly did! It made a lovely change to the usual smells! 

All these were actually really easy to apply but not easy to photograph! I have tried to capture these the best I can but because the polish tends to change in different lights I couldn't capture the true beauty of the polishes... Sorry :(


First up is Feelin' Blue 

This is two coats over CND Stickey Base
Its a beautiful powder blue with micro holo glitter.


Here's a terrible up close shot lol! 
you can kind of see the individual glitters. 



Next up is Down To Earth 
Again 2 coats over CND Stickey

This is more sheer then the Feelin' Blue.
I would describe this as an iced green shade, as it catches the light and has a silvery sheen. This also has micro holo glitter 

I had to change the setting of the camera to get the polish to show the most true to life as i could.



In this close up you can see the glitter in all its loveliness 




Last, but by no means least, its my fave out of the trio Shades Of....
2 coats over CND Stickey

I litrally have no way of describing this unique polish but i will give it a go..
A reddish but some what iced brown which when it catches the light shows a green hue! As with all the other this has a holo micro glitter as well as the others




 I mean just look at that!! the glitter is so beautiful!



All three went on really well. The formula wasn't thick and didn't have too much glitter to effect the application. 

These polishes are currently not available to buy... YET 
As you may know Louise at Love Nailz also supplies Solvent Resistant Glitters and other supplies. She is currently working on opening a store devoted to selling all her indie beauties. 

Please be patient and believe me they are worth the wait. 
 You can check out Love Nailz on Etsy HERE

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isnt it! I love this whole trio! just a shame they are not available yet. but they will be!

      Delete