18 May 2014

We're All Going On A Summer Holiday...

That time of year is finally upon us.... HOLIDAY!

We are off just a couple hours down the road to Newquay in sunny Cornwall for a 7 night break away. This year we are also taking my dad and my brother with us.... This could be interesting LOL!

We always holiday within the UK and we go to Newquay every year. Its like a home away from home for us. Seeing as I will be gone for a week in a caravan,I will not be able to blog post. Oh My Gawd! How are you all going to cope with that :P

I'm going to be using that time to catch up on crochet orders and hopefully make some stuff for my upcoming shops opening!

I am feeling in a particularly happy holiday mood so here are some lovely holiday nails.




I used China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and KBShimmers Dancing Green. I did the simple glitter gradient then stamped over the top with Konad white, which then turned greeny yellow lol. To stop this happening to stamped whites remember to topcoat before stamping. I did not remember...

I haven't used a green in, like, well forever.... I really love this though!

I hope you all don't miss me too much ?! And ill see you in around a week ish!




1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having a great time! I rather like the white-turned-green stamping here. :)

    ReplyDelete